Outlook Express Host POP Setup HOWTO
This HOWTO will show you step by step instructions on setting up Outlook Express Email Client with our POP Email Host Service. It should get you up and running within minutes.
1. Launch Outlook Express by double clicking on the icon.
2.Go to tools--->Accounts and click on the mail tab.
On the upper right hand corner click on add and choose Mail.
3. Type In your name full name in the box.
4. Type the email address you created in the box.
5. Your incoming mail server is always mail.yourdomain.com
Your outgoing mail server should also be mail.yourdomain.com unless your ISP requires you to use their outgoing mail server.
6. Your Account name is the mailname you created in the control panel
Your password is the password you created in the control panel
7. Click Finish
8. Click send and receive to download and send new mail.